Measles outbreak in Europe: convenient lies
by Jon Rappoport
July 25, 2017
There is an invariable first rule of propaganda: know exactly what your agenda is, and then design every statement to forward that agenda.
The World Health Organization is now touting a measles epidemic in Europe. And of course, they’re explaining it with propaganda—it’s the fault of people who refuse to allow their children to take the measles vaccination.
The focus is on Italy, where, “coincidently,” protesters are outraged at a new law mandating vaccination for children. Perfect. “You see? Don’t take the shot and this is what you get. A massive outbreak.”
Well, here is an official report. In Italy, there are 3300 case of measles and two deaths.
That’s the classic and traditional and age-old picture of measles. 3298 children have survived. Kids get measles, they recover, and thereafter they’re immune.
As for the two children who died, you would have to do a very careful independent investigation, to determine what health problems they may have had before they contracted measles. And “health problems” would include prior toxic medical treatment. The actual cause of death isn’t always what health authorities say it is.
In addition to the above, here are two revealing quotes to consider:
“…the window of vulnerability of an infant may be even greater in vaccinated women than in with women with natural measles infection.” (Am. J. Trop. Med. Hyg., 79(5), 2008, pp. 787–792).
Translation: Measles occurring in infants—which is unusual and dangerous—is more likely to occur when the mother has been vaccinated against measles. Why? Because, as a result of her being vaccinated, she no longer passes down, to her child, the natural components of immunity to measles from her having had the disease. And the vaccination she received didn’t confer immunity to her baby.
“Administration of KMV (killed measles vaccine) apparently set in motion an aberrant immunologic response that not only failed to protect children against natural measles, but resulted in heightened susceptibility.” JAMA Aug. 22, 1980, vol. 244, p. 804, Vincent Fulginiti and Ray Helfer. The authors indicate that such children can come down with “an often severe, atypical form of measles. Atypical measles are characterized by fever, headache… and a diverse rash (which)… may consist of a mixture of macules, papules, vesicles, and pustules… ”
In other words, the measles vaccine can create a worse form of measles. This is not the normal form of the illness, from which children routinely recover with the bonus of lifetime immunity. No, this is a severe, atypical, dangerous, synthetic, vaccine-induced disease.
Does all this mean the health authorities in Europe aren’t telling the whole story, are twisting the truth?
I’m shocked, I tell you. Shocked.
To cite just one parallel in the US among many, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) buys and dispenses several billion dollars’ worth of vaccines every year. At the same time, the CDC is in charge of doing key studies to test the safety and efficacy of those vaccines. This unconscionable conflict of interest is an ongoing crime—because there are NO circumstances under which the CDC would ever say that vaccines are dangerous and ineffective, since they, the CDC, are a leading commercial customer and purveyor of those medical products. They would be cutting their own throats.
Do public health authorities lie?
Is the Pope Catholic?
by Dr. Joseph Mercola, March 05, 2019
(Long and interesting piece of investigation for the good of humanity)
When you hear about reported cases of measles, did you know that a portion of those affected may be experiencing a reaction to the live virus measles vaccine?
In a Journal of Clinical Microbiology paper,1 researchers describe new technology developed to “rapidly distinguish between measles cases and vaccine reactions to avoid unnecessary outbreak response measures such as case isolation and contact investigations.” According to this paper:
“During the measles outbreak in California in 2015, a large number of suspected cases occurred in recent vaccines. Of the 194 measles virus sequences obtained in the United States in 2015, 73 were identified as vaccine sequences.”
In other words, about 38 percent of suspected measles cases in the 2015 Disneyland measles scare in California were actually vaccine-related and not caused by transmission of wild-type measles.
New York, Washington2 and Texas have reported measles outbreaks in January and February of this year (a total of 127 confirmed measles cases by Feb. 14, 2019),3 and now there are renewed calls for state legislatures to eliminate personal belief vaccine exemptions and restrict medical exemptions. Do health officials know for certain that none of those cases were, in fact, a vaccine reaction and not actual wild measles?
The irony of this should be clear to everyone. Each time a measles outbreak occurs, it’s always blamed on the unvaccinated. Yet a portion of those who become sick actually could be sickened by the vaccine-
Here are some “short” articles about the dangers of Vaccines
DTP vaccine could raise risk of death five-fold, researchers fear
About the author:
The vaccine “may kill more children from other causes than it saves from diphtheria, tetanus or pertussis (whooping cough)”, say researchers from the Bandim health project, which had carried out a public health experiment on 1,057 children, aged from three to five months, from 1981 in Guinea-Bissau. Around 55 per cent had been given the DTP vaccine.
Weight and nutritional status were similar between the vaccinated and non-vaccinated groups—if anything, the vaccinated were in better health—and yet the vaccinated were five times more likely to die from any cause. The risk reduced if the child had been given the oral polio vaccine as well.
The Bandim project had been set up to investigate why there was a high mortality rate among children in the region—but the researchers discovered that vaccines raised the risk even further.
“Though a vaccine protects children against the target disease, it may simultaneously increase susceptibility to unrelated infections,” said research team leader Sorel Mogensen.
Mmr and autism: the missing link is found (again)
April 1st 1990 in
Health agencies are busy trying to limit the damage from a new study that proves a link between the MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccine and autism
Health agencies are busy trying to limit the damage from a new study that proves a link between the MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccine and autism. In the UK, where the vaccine is not compulsory, health spokesmen are claiming the study is not scientific.
Sadly for them, the study is effectively a simple piece of reporting, and is based on the cases of reactions to vaccines posted with the American Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) from 1994 to 2000. Needless to say, the UK does not have a similar reporting facility.
Dr Mark Geier, from the Genetic Centers of America, and his son David discovered that the MMR vaccine was responsible for 133 reports of neurological problems and brain damage, and specific reports of 29 cases of autism.
The study raises several interesting questions that have been ignored by the international press. In the first place, the researchers found that the MMR vaccine was far more dangerous than the DTP (diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis) jab, and was five times more likely to cause autism.
Leaving aside autism, it’s been long supposed that the DTP jab carries more risks than the MMR vaccination, which suggests one of two things: we’ve been wrong all along with this supposition, or that there’s been some serious under-reporting.
This latter concern permeates all of medicine, but the true level of under-reporting is unknown, with estimates varying from 1 in 10 to 1 in 20,000 drug reactions ever being lodged. The reason is simple enough. If a doctor does not believe that a drug (or vaccine) can cause a reaction, because he believes it to be perfectly safe, then any case presenting a reaction will not be reported.
The other interesting point from the Geiers’ study is the amount of evidence from previous studies, some going back to 1973, that has consistently shown the dangers of the MMR and other childhood vaccines. This, for us at WDDTY, has been the single most puzzling aspect of the whole MMR/autism debate, and, indeed, we were pointing out the likely link in 1989, years before Dr Andrew Wakefield published his landmark study.
The importance of the Geier study is to prove the link. The fact that the problem is far more prevalent is, perhaps, for another study.
Additives used in the production of vaccines may include
- suspending fluid (e.g. sterile water, saline, or fluids containing protein);
- preservatives and stabilizers to help the vaccine remain unchanged (e.g. albumin, phenols, and glycine); and
- adjuvants or enhancers to help the vaccine to be more effective.
Common substances found in vaccines include:
- Aluminum gels or salts of aluminum which are added as adjuvants to help the vaccine stimulate a better response. Adjuvants help promote an earlier, more potent response, and more persistent immune response to the vaccine.
- Antibiotics which are added to some vaccines to prevent the growth of germs (bacteria) during production and storage of the vaccine. No vaccine produced in the United States contains penicillin.
- Egg protein is found in influenza and yellow fever vaccines, which are prepared using chicken eggs. Ordinarily, persons who are able to eat eggs or egg products safely can receive these vaccines.
- Formaldehyde is used to inactivate bacterial products for toxoid vaccines, (these are vaccines that use an inactive bacterial toxin to produce immunity.) It is also used to kill unwanted viruses and bacteria that might contaminate the vaccine during production. Most formaldehyde is removed from the vaccine before it is packaged.
- Monosodium glutamate (MSG) and 2-phenoxy-ethanol which are used as stabilizers in a few vaccines to help the vaccine remain unchanged when the vaccine is exposed to heat, light, acidity, or humidity.
- Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative that is added to vials of vaccine that contain more than one dose to prevent contamination and growth of potentially harmful bacteria.
- You hardly ever heard of the condition before the 80’s when multiple vaccinations of all kinds were unheard of , only when multiple vaccinations in “short” time frames became commonplace did the great rise of Autism happen . This makes sense , the vaccines contain all kinds of neuro – toxins like mercury , aluminum formaldehyde etc . Infant’s and children can tolerate a little of these toxins in infrequent vaccinations as in times past, but common sense would tell you when you vaccinate more and more in short time frames it will [ build up] toxic levels and negatively affect or even ruin the [not nearly] developed nervous systems of an infant or child .
- Think about it , no one would give a 2-year-old child a” strong” cup of coffee , because the caffeine might overwhelm the “underdeveloped” nervous system , but it’s okay to administer these powerful vaccines which contain all kinds of horrible ingredients .
- It’s all about money , vaccines are a billion dollar industry 1 Tim 6 : 10
- A mother is with her 2 yr old child every day, all day, familiar with the childs in and outs range of emotions . Then the mother has a scheduled appointment for a vaccination and right after , say within an hour or so of the vaccination , something is obviously wrong with the child . How can anyone say it’s not the vaccine .
- All infants and children ‘s systems develop at varying rates some infants or children have weaker more undeveloped nervous systems than others , those then are the one’s who are going to have serious problems handling vaccines . That is why some or most don’t have adverse reactions to vaccines , why those with weaker more underdeveloped nervous systems do .
- So because most infants/ children who are vaccinated don’t show characteristics of Autism means nothing, as I just explained in the above point, they had stronger nervous systems at their stage of development than those who didn’t .
- Measles is not life threatening as pro- vaccer’s, and the medical world would have you believe . It’s a massive deception or lie .
- When I grew up in the 60’s and 70’s measles was pretty commonplace and deaths were very, very rare , you did not die from measles .
You have got to be kidding concerning the above list of ingredients . Thimerisol and aluminum are flat out known to be neuro- toxins . Formaldehyde, you have got to be kidding , unbelievable !!!
It’s mind-boggling when I think about it , how like 65% of MD’s know vaccines cause autism but keep quiet because money and kickbacks from vaccines line their pockets . I can actually see or understand if you don’t have money going and robbing a bank , but to make money ruining the nervous systems of infants or children is unbelievable when you think about it . If you were to ask people to name the top “10” most noble professions Dr.’s would definitely be in the top ten , when in reality it’s one of the most [unethical] professions there is . Definitely remind me of Rom 1 : 18
The jist or as it should be spelled or called gist of the whole thing is this “measles is not life threatening at all “. The evil CDC wants everyone to believe the opposite so they can make money .
The chances of your child dying of measles is very, very slim compared to the chances your child will have a reaction to vaccines and have their nervous system ruined .
- Instead of vaccines the greatest thing a mother can do is breastfeed or give the infant/ child whole milk “grass-fed ” , which will make the offspring impervious to childhood viruses .