“13” Reasons why you shouldn’t consume Pork as it might be harmful to your health
1) A pig is a real garbage gut. It will eat anything including urine, excrement, dirt, decaying animal flesh, maggots, or decaying vegetables. They will even eat the cancerous growths off other pigs or animals.
2) The meat and fat of a pig absorbs toxins like a sponge. Their meat can be 30 times more toxic than beef or venison.
3) When eating beef or venison, it takes 8 to 9 hours to digest the meat so what little toxins are in the meat are slowly put into our system and can be filtered by the liver. But when pork is eaten, it takes only 4 hours to digest the meat. We thus get a much higher level of toxins within a shorter time.
4) Unlike other mammals, a pig does not sweat or perspire. Perspiration is a means by which toxins are removed from the body. Since a pig does not sweat, the toxins remain within its body and in the meat.
5) Pigs and swine are so poisonous that you can hardly kill them with strychnine or other poisons.
6) Farmers will often pen up pigs within a rattlesnake nest because the pigs will eat the snakes, and if bitten they will not be harmed by the venom.
7) When a pig is butchered, worms and insects take to its flesh sooner and faster than to other animal’s flesh. In a few days the swine flesh is full of worms.
Swine and pigs have over a dozen parasites within them, such as tapeworms, flukes, worms, and trichinae. There is no safe temperature at which pork can be cooked to ensure that all these parasites, their cysts, and eggs will be killed.
9) Pig meat has twice as much fat as beef. A 3 oz T bone steak contains 8.5 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork chop contains 18 grams of fat. A 3 oz beef rib has 11.1 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork spare rib has 23.2 grams of fat.
10) Cows have a complex digestive system, having four stomachs. It thus takes over 24 hours to digest their vegetarian diet causing its food to be purified of toxins. In contrast, the swine’s one stomach takes only about 4 hours to digest its foul diet, turning its toxic food into flesh.
11) The swine carries about 30 diseases which can be easily passed to humans. This is why God commanded that we are not even to touch their carcase (Leviticus 11:8).
12) The trichinae worm of the swine is microscopically small, and once ingested can lodge itself in our intestines, muscles, spinal cord or the brain. This results in the disease trichinosis. The symptoms are sometimes lacking, but when present they are mistaken for other diseases, such as typhoid, arthritis, rheumatism, gastritis, MS, meningitis, gall bladder trouble, or acute alcoholism.
13) The pig is so poisonous and filthy, that nature had to prepare him a sewer line or canal running down each leg with an outlet in the bottom of the foot. Out of this hole oozes pus and filth his body cannot pass into its system fast enough. Some of this pus gets into the meat of the pig.
Bowel cancer warning – the food you should AVOID to reduce risk of colorectal cancer
BOWEL cancer, also known as colorectal cancer, is one of the most common forms of cancer in the UK. While not every case can be prevented, people can make changes to their diet to reduce risk.
Bowel cancer warning: Processed meat can increase risk
A major new report by the American Institute for Cancer Research has found eating wholegrains daily, such as brown rice or whole wheat bread can lower the risk.
But there are a number of thing people can do to reduce the risk of bowel cancer – including limiting the amount of alcohol consumed.
Experts have also found eating high amounts of red meat – above 500 grams – of beef or pork can increase bowel cancer risk.
Bowel cancer warning: Bacon is a processed meat
The World Health Organisation has previously said processed meat does cause cancer.
It can also be carcinogenic if it is cooked at high temperature – for example on a barbecue.
Bowel cancer warning: Whole grains are hailed as bowel cancer combatting foods
Professor Giovannucci said: “Many of the ways to help prevent colorectal cancer are important for overall health.”
Bowel cancer warning: Processed meat can increase risk
The report also looked into other links between diet and colorectal cancer which were not as clear as the link to processed meat.
Experts said there was limited evidence that risk increases with low intake of both non starchy vegetables and fruit.
Food containing vitamin C – such as oranges, strawberries and spinach are all high in vitamin C.
The bible strongly condemns eating the pig Isa 66 : 17 , Lev 11 : all [Niv] bible .
That means lunch meats [ salami, baloney , Kolbasi, chipped ham ,pepperoni etc ]
The “1st” article by Nana Coker is so unbelievable , that it leaves you slack jawed.
Do you see why Hos 4 : 6 is so important or true ?
Check this out
Did you know the domestic pig is unnatural, it is a product of science. The modern pig or swine are known to have been developed by the great scientist named Imhotep AKA Aesculapius the father of science and medicine. He crossbred the animal for king Zoser in KMT AKA Egypt to eat the garbage and the dead bodies after wars. The Garlic was produced also by the Egyptian for embleming the mummies. It is known that the pig is crossed with an African dog, cat and a wild African rat and does its job well. It eats everything and anything including feces. It has no sweat glands or conventional circulatory system so it is always in a state of disease. Worms like the trichinous or Trichinella make there home in the pig, this unnatural animal is unfit to eat. Some of the parasites and their eggs found in swine are not killed by cooking. Some parasites can withstand temperatures up to 1500 degrees. Throughout ancient Egypt the pig was known as a transmitter of Leprosy. Moses declared the animal unclean. (Leviticus 11:7-8) it was not even to be touched. By far the greatest variety of parasites afflicting the present population of the Western world comes from animal foods. Almost every variely of commercial meat available is loaded with parasites of one form or another. Also parasites are present in tainted water sources.