Blood pressure :
[ The pressure the blood exerts against the inner walls of the blood vessels, varying in different parts of the body , during different phases of contraction of the heart ,and under different conditions of health, exertion], etc
- Systolic – the pressure the blood exerts against the inner sides of the walls of the arteries when the heart beats [ contracts] .
- Diastolic –the pressure the blood exerts against the inner sides of the walls of the arteries when the heart is at rest .
Points [ Top] number
- The top number can be anywhere from 120 to 160 , that is “not “high, as long as the [more important number] the bottom is 85 or lower.
- The top number should be higher because that is when the heart contracts which forces a high volume of blood thru the arteries which would naturally create more pressure on the arterial walls .
- The stronger your heart beat is the more blood will be pushed thru the arteries which will make the pressure greater and the top number higher , than a person with a weak heart beat .
- The top number will fluctuate a lot if you exert yourself , or are under stress ,etc .
- Top number should go higher when you exercise than when sedentary.
Points [ bottom] number
- The bottom number is the pressure when the heart is relaxed [ between ] beats .
- The bottom number is definitely more important than the top number , because blood isn’t being forced thru the arteries at that moment when the heart is at rest .
- You do “not” want the bottom number to be higher than 85.
- When” exercising” the bottom number should actually stay the same, or even drop , as opposed to the top number which should go higher .
- pounding sound in the head, chest, neck
The normal range use to be 140 /80 but they lowered it to 120/80 so they can make more money, by telling you your blood pressure is high, so they can sell more medications .
Blood pressure medications have all kinds of documented horrific side effects .
- Dark chocolate is tremendous for lowering blood pressure . It relaxes [ dilates] the arteries by roughly 40% ,which lets the blood flow more freely with less pressure against the arterial walls .
There are numerous [ Herbs] that will help lower blood pressure without side effects .
- How pliable , flexible your arteries are will greatly affect blood pressure , for the good or bad .